Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Got SCRAPS???

I just love swap cards!  When you scroll down you'll see the original card I cased this from.  I received it during a swap at leadership.  I just LOVE this idea.  It's super easy to do and if you have scraps, it's really awesome!


I just loved this new paper, Something Borrowed Designer Series Paper in the occassions catalog.  I think with the subtle colors it really makes the Wisteria Wonder stand out.  After I adhered my squares, I ran the whole front through the big shot with the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I think it makes it look quilted!


By adding the Sahara Sand Lace Ribbon under the Wisteria Wonder Seam Binding Ribbon gives a softer look.  I also LOVE the Vintage Faceted Buttons too.  It gives a little bit of pop but doesn't interfere with the colors.


Here's the card that I received in the swap.  Thanks for sharing Janet!